PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS-HGV/LGV/ PSV
Auriga Advocates Ltd is a limited company,
registered office Electra House, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GL, telephone number 01270 509496
Registered No 08928546 and is a law firm authorised and regulated by Solicitors Regulatory Authority SRA No 614279.
VAT Reg No: 265 643093
PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS HGV/LGV/PSV
If you drive for your business as a HGV/LGV/PSV driver, taxi driver or employ staff who drive for your company, the potential loss of a licence can be very problematic.
Not only could you lose a valued member of staff, but the costs associated with recruiting and training cover can be extremely high and may also put your employees under immense pressure and stress resulting in absences or poor performance.
Auriga Advocates offer support not only to individual professional drivers but also to employers by offering them a constant and reliable service which manages their vehicles and drivers ensuring that they are legally compliant as well as providing legal advice and representation whem necessary.
Want to know more, why not call us to find out how we can help your business save thousands.
This area of law is highly specialised, complicated and expert advice is vital whether you drive a HGV, PSV or Taxi.
For a professional driver or their employer the penalties following conviction are devastating.
Whether you are in breach of operating licence regulations, tachograph regulations or overloading.
You may be in breach of the operating licence regulations, tachograph regulations, overloading or simply a speeding offence whatever your charge we can help you defend your case.
We already have a legal provider for drivers who have accidents?
Many company directors and transport managers think they have adequate legal provision for road traffic offences but the reality is they do not.
Many company drivers facing a motoring offence are often not informed by the company that an offence is on its way to them and as a
The result is that drivers often represent themselves with devastating consequences or seek advice from non-specialist solicitors with
Imagine the advantage your employee would have if
We can help set up systems for notifying enployees and providing immediate advice even before your employee receives the formal charges.
Is your driver morale low?
Offering an early legal advice service to your drivers will boost morale, not only for those concerned but ensures other drivers feel supported when facing a motoring offence.
How can we help you to help your drivers?
What are the results of not offering employees a legal solution?
- Drivers try to defend themselves often without success
- Drivers accept penalties unnecessarily
- Drivers are avoidably disqualified
- Drivers face serious avoidable penalties
The impact on your business
- Loss of a valued employee
- Increased workload on remaining staff
- Cost of recruitment
- Cost of retraining
All these negative impacts can be avoided by having a retained specialist motoring solicitor who can provide consistent and timely specialist advice to your staff.
We saved one company £25,000 on recruitment and training alone by ensuring their employee retained his licence.
What services could Auriga offer your business?
- Vehicle/driver policy
- vehicle/driver legal compliance management
- deal with Notice of Intended Prosecution (NIP) and respond to S172 request for driver information
- provide written advice to both the company and the driver at NIP stage
- Drafting template letters for you to offer driver’s facing disqualification
- Written advice for any of your drivers involved in a motoring offence
- 20% Discounts on our standard fees for all drivers taking up our services in representation whether written or court.
What benefits will your business derive if you take up a motoring legal service agreement with Auriga?
- You will save money
- You will save time
- You will save administration costs as Auriga take on the vehicle/driver management
- Your drivers will always be referred to a specialist solicitor who will get the best possible results for them
- You will enhance your reputation as a caring employer
- You will reduce your employee’s stress levels
- You will help to prevent reoccurrence
The list of benefits is endless, call Andrea Clegg our CEO for more information on establishing a motoring legal service agreement for representing your drivers
How can points/disqualification be avoided?
The easiest way to avoid points on a driving licence is to have a good working knowledge of road traffic law and to remain compliant.
There are two key routes to doing this:-
- Consistent and specialist legal advice and representation from Auriga Advocates
- To use a professional risk management solution
Auriga Advocates Offers This Complete Service & You Can Read Our Testimonials to See How we Support Drivers?
We offer a
- Reduce costs
- Reduce your insurance risk
- Reduce the risk of losing drivers
Defend your licence available on Amazon
Fitting handily in your glove compartment, Defend Your Licence is the perfect companion for everyone getting behind the wheel.
were fantastic. From the first telephone conversation where I enquired about the services and cost involved everything was totally clear. Both Andrea and Lloyd who I dealt with were professional but warm, reassuring and were always available to answer any concerns or questions I had. Right up until the day I entered court they were there for me. My barrister who represented me in court, Lisa, was again also fantastic.
Right down to value for money (and I did look around) I really cannot fault the service I got from Auriga Advocates.