Company Car Drivers
Company Car Drivers
If you drive for your business as a sales representative, surveyor or employ staff who drive for your company, the potential loss of a licence can be very problematic. Not only could you lose a valued member of staff, but the costs associated with recruiting and training cover can be extremely high and may also employees under immense pressure.
Auriga Advocates offer support not only to individual professional drivers but also to employers by offering them a constant and reliable service for them and their drivers
Want to know more, why not call us to find out how we can help your business save thousands.
For a professional driver or their employer the penalties following conviction are devastating.
Whether you are in breach of operating licence regulations, tachograph regulations or overloading.
You may be in breach of the operating licence regulations, tachograph regulations, overloading or simply a speeding offence whatever your charge we can help you defend your case.
We already have a legal provider for drivers who have accidents?
Many company directors and transport managers think they have adequate legal provision for road traffic offences but the reality is they do not.
Many company drivers facing a motoring offence are often not informed by the company that an offence is on its way to them and as a
The result is that drivers often represent themselves with devastating consequences or seek advice from non-specialist solicitors with
Imagine the advantage your employee would have if
We can help set up systems for notifying clients and providing immediate advice even before your employee receives the formal charges.
We can help set up systems for notifying clients and providing immediate advice
even before your employee receives the formal charges.
Is your driver morale low?
Drivers facing a possible loss of livelihood as a result of a motoring offence are often so stressed that they cannot sleep due to the anxiety and often make more mistakes as a result. Failing to ensure that they have the best advice and support throughout their case is failing not only them as their employer but also the business which will suffer losses as a result of no representation or poor representation.
Offering an early legal advice service to your drivers will boost morale, not only for those concerned but ensures other drivers feel supported when facing a motoring offence.
How can we help you to help your drivers?
What are the results of not offering employees a legal solution?
- Drivers try to defend themselves often without success
- Drivers accept penalties unnecessarily
- Drivers are avoidably disqualified
- Drivers face serious avoidable penalties
The impact on your business
- Loss of a valued employee
- Increased workload on remaining staff
- Cost of recruitment
- Cost of retraining
All these negative impacts can be avoided by having a retained specialist motoring solicitor who can provide consistent and timely specialist advice to your staff.
We saved one company £25,000 on recruitment and training alone by ensuring their employee retained his licence.
What services could Auriga offer your business?
- Write a motoring law policy or review and amend your existing policy
- Respond to the Notice of Intended Prosecution on behalf of the employer
- Offer a service for legal advice and representation from receipt of a Notice of intended prosecution.
- Written advice for any of your drivers involved in a motoring offence
- Drafting template letters for you to offer driver’s facing disqualification
- 20% Discounts for all drivers taking up our services in representation whether written or court.
What benefits will your business derive if you take up a service level agreement with Auriga?
- You will save money on your insurance, recruitment and absence from work
- You will remove risk of claims against your company if your insurance is rendered invalid due to a driver not declaring points/disqualification
- Your drivers will always be referred to a specialist solicitor who will get the best possible results for them
- You will enhance your reputation as a caring employer
- You will reduce your employee’s stress levels
- You will save time
- You will help to prevent reoccurrence
The list of benefits is endless, call Andrea Clegg our CEO for more information on establishing a service level agreement for representing your drivers.
How can points/disqualification be avoided?
The easiest way to avoid points on a driving licence is to have a good working knowledge of road traffic law and to
The key route to doing this is consistent and specialist legal advice and representation from Auriga Advocates
Auriga Advocates Offers This Complete Service & You Can Read Our Testimonials to See How we Support Drivers?
We offer a
- Reduce costs
- Reduce your insurance risk
- Reduce the risk of losing drivers
Defend your licence available on Amazon
Fitting handily in your glove compartment, Defend Your Licence is the perfect companion for everyone getting behind the wheel.
were fantastic. From the first telephone conversation where I enquired about the services and cost involved everything was totally clear. Both Andrea and Lloyd who I dealt with were professional but warm, reassuring and were always available to answer any concerns or questions I had. Right up until the day I entered court they were there for me. My barrister who represented me in court, Lisa, was again also fantastic.
Right down to value for money (and I did look around) I really cannot fault the service I got from Auriga Advocates.
Auriga Advocates Ltd is a limited company,
registered office Electra House, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GL, telephone number 01270 509496
Registered No 08928546 and is a law firm authorised and regulated by Solicitors Regulatory Authority SRA No 614279.
VAT Reg No: 265 643093